The Acer Iconia a500 is designed to maximize content enjoyment, providing the same rich multimedia, gaming and web experience you can enjoy on your home PC with the added user-friendliness of the Android interface.
Features of the Iconia a500 Tablet include an Android 3.2 OS (Honeycomb), 10.1-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, 5-megapixel rear facing camera, 2-megapixel front camera, and a whopping 1GB of DDR2 RAM.
Top Acer Iconia a500 Stories
Recent Acer Iconia a500 Forum Threads
- How do I automatically mount NFS/CIFS shares on Iconia without "rooting"
- How do you reinstall Android on an Acer Iconia A501 tablet?
- Iconia A501 with 4.0.3 ver. Does not want to open site for webinar in browser, why?
- Rooting and ROMs
- beware XDA: its not the same any more
- [How To][Boot Animations] Collection and Tutorial Updated: 10-19
- how do you even stop a android tablet from disconnectiong from the wifi when you turn off the screen
- Enabling Caps Lock...
- Launcher not Responding
- Internal Storage Full?
- See All Threads