It was a busy week in the Android world and here at Android Central as we got ahold of a variety of new devices, two of which have been officially released. The Droid Incredible 2 and the Casio G'zOne Commando were released on Verizon last week. The Droid Charge was supposed to join them, but was delayed due to LTE issues. We also got a good look at the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and ASUS EeePad Transformer. There are loads of exciting devices hitting stored and coming soon, so check out our initial reviews for the one that suits you best.
- Motorola to have a new bootloader policy come late 2011
- Nielson: Android is America's most desired platform
- Verizon Droid Charge initial review
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc initial review
- Casio G'zOne Commando initial review
- Droid Incredible 2 initial review
- ASUS EeePad Transformer initial review
- Sony unveils the S1 and S2 dual-screen Android tablets, coming this fall
- HTC Doubleshot rumored to be a Gingerbread-powered QWERTY slider
- Video chat officially coming to the Nexus S in Android 2.3.4
- Android Quick App: Google Docs native app
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.