Popular Twitter client Twidroyd has been updated to version 6.0, which developer UberMedia is calling its “biggest release ever.” We'll let the massive changelog do the talking:
- navigate in twidroyd with the awesome and fully customizable UberBar (w00t!)
- new login method to support twitter’s web based oAuth workflow
- (awesome) app Icon
- option to show exact timestamp
- verified user icon
- when replying to a retweet, compose window will be prefilled with the user name of the person who retweeted
- ask before discarding a tweet
- added indicator bubble for outbox
- auto-shorten option for tweets > 140 chars (off by default)
- more font size options
- selectable locations for trending topics
- TMI.me viewer for search results
- send, attach and shorten button to the top of the compose screen
- t.co support
- back button history for tabs
- image view, comments, votes for lockerz.com images
- native retweets included in list of tweets in profile view
- insert username/hashtag at cursor position
- fix: app crash when attempting to mute hash tags that have been extracted from timeline
- fix: @mention at cursor position
Significant update, indeed. Hit the break to grab 6.0 from the Android Market.
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the Android Central team.