This week on the show, Daniel Bader is on assignment in Hawaii. Yes, really. In his absence, Andrew Martonik, Alex Dobie, and Russell Holly pick up the slack and share their favorite tech of 2017. They also talk about the HTC U11+, a trio of new Honor phones, and Android Oreo (Go edition). Android Go is specifically designed for entry-level phones with 1GB or less of RAM, and 8GB of storage.
They also discuss the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, and rumors that the Galaxy S9 might be announced at CES in January 2018.
Show Notes and Links:
- Russell's favorite tech of 2017
- Andrew's favorite tech of 2017
- Alex's favorite tech of 2017
- HTC U11+ review: The best phone you can't buy
- Honor 7X review: The new budget champion
- New Honor View 10 is an Honor V10 for the rest of the world
- Honor View 10 hands-on preview: Flagship killer killer?
- Android 8.1 Oreo exits beta, now available for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Google launches Android Oreo (Go edition) for entry-level phones
- Google is partnering with Qualcomm and MediaTek for Android Go devices
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: Everything you need to know
- Top 5 reasons to be excited for the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Samsung Galaxy S9: Rumors, Specs, Release Date, and More!
- Mint Mobile (opens in new tab): Voice, data, and text for less. Get free first-class shipping with code IMFREESHIP.
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
- GameStash: Hundreds of awesome games on your Android phone. Try it free for 14 days!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.