Andrew Martonik, Alex Dobie, and Jerry Hildenbrand talk about Jony Ive's departure from Apple and what that means for the entire tech community, and Alex provides his review of the Asus ZenFone 6. Plus, the gang take a hard look at the various ways in which Huawei might be able to keep their Android update promise.
Show Notes and Links:
- Jony Ive left Apple, but his industry-wide influence carries on
- Why Jony Ive is leaving Apple
- ASUS ZenFone 6 review: The phone for selfie-obsessionists and Android purists
- Boxed in by tech and law, how can Huawei keep its Android update promise?
- U.S. chipmakers are using a legal loophole to get around Trump's Huawei ban
- FedEx sues the U.S. government over the Huawei ban
- EMUI 10 preview: What's new in Huawei's version of Android Q
- Rhone: Rhone, the premier men's performance lifestyle brand, is designed for men who appreciate quality, comfortable clothing that fits how they live, work, and sweat. Go to rhone.com/acp and use offer code ACP for 20% off your first purchase!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Fit and feeling good: How I'm using Google Fit to stave off 2020's chaos
A summer spent indoors and the frantic pace of the fall launch season have left me being significantly less active this year, but with Google Fit and the TicWatch Pro 3, I'm trying to claw my way back.
Snapdragon chips are going to make Chromebooks even better
Snapdragon Chromebooks mean better battery life and connectivity. Both are things that most every Chromebook user wants more of!
I turned off my phone for a day and it was the best decision I made in 2020
The internet is great and useful for so many things. But a day without it was like a reboot inside me. You should try it.
Here are some great Fitbit Versa and Versa 2 replacement watch bands
The Fitbit Versa, Versa Lite, and Versa 2 are among Fitbit's best-looking wearables to-date. Give them some extra pizazz with these watch bands!