If you're looking for something to help pass the time with your kids, you'll want to watch The Disney Family Singalong right now! Ryan Seacrest hosted the hour-long event tonight as celebrities and their families sing some of the most well-known Disney songs that are out there.
The star-studded event will features tons of celebrities like Demi Lovato, Elle Fanning, Tori Kelly, Ariana Grande, Michael Bublé, John Stamos, and more with performances of classics like "We're All In This Together", "Zombies", "Friend Like Me", and so much more.
The Disney Family Singalong: When & where
The Disney Family Singalong originally broadcasted on Thursday, April 16 on ABC. The event was hosted by Ryan Seacrest, and if you happened to miss out on it the first time around, don't worry. It is readily available from a few services, all mentioned below.
How to stream The Disney Family Singalong
In order to watch The Disney Family Singalong you'll need to have access to ABC, whether through your cable provider, an OTA antenna, or a streaming service. There are only a few streaming services right now that offer access to ABC, with the best option being Hulu with its Live TV package. If you want another option, you can check out AT&T TV Now or YouTube TV. All of them have free trials, so be sure to check them out and sign up for one before the event kicks off so you don't miss any of the action.
Disney+ is the way to go
As you'd expect, the Disney Family Singalong is now available for all Disney+ members to stream free of charge. The hour-long event can now be enjoyed with your whole family at a time that works best for you. Disney+ subscriptions start at just $6.99 per month for the standalone service, or $12.99 per month when you bundle it with Hulu and ESPN+.
If you enroll in the annual option you can get a free 7-day trial of the service as well.
If you want to stream Disney's Family Singalong, you'll want to get started with a Disney+ subscription right now. The bundle is the best value, but the standalone subscription offers the same content for you.
Hulu is another option
Whether you already have a Hulu subscription or have been looking for a reason to enroll in one, Disney's Family Singalong may be the one that pushes you over the edge. It's available right now to stream, and Hulu is offering new customers a 7-day free trial of the service, and you can easily rewatch the performances on-demand for a limited time.
Hulu with Live TV
With a free 7-day trial, Hulu is a great option for watching the big event if you missed the live performance.
The Disney Family Singalong: Performances & more
This big event has some really great songs and acts that you'll want to check out. Some of them include:
- "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" – Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé
- "A Spoonful of Sugar" – Little Big Town
- "Be Our Guest" – Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" – Christina Aguilera
- "Colors of the Wind" – Tori Kelly
- "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" – Thomas Rhett
- "Friend Like Me" – James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney's "ALADDIN"
- "Gaston" – Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken
- "How Far I'll Go" – Auliʻi Cravalho
- I Won't Say I'm In Love" – Ariana Grande
- "I Wan'na Be Like You" – Darren Criss
- "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" – Donny Osmond
- "It's a Small World" – John Stamos
- "Let It Go" – Amber Riley
- "The Bare Necessities" – Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marcus Scribner
- "Under The Sea" – Jordan Fisher
- "You've Got a Friend In Me" – Josh Groban
There will be plenty of other group performances and moments you simply won't want to miss out on. Be sure to tune in and watch this one-of-a-kind event.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android