Finally, after (far too) much waiting, the Droid Incredible faithful are getting Android 2.2 ("Froyo"). Verizon announced last week that the rollout was starting (slowly) and we expect it to hit a ton of phones this coming week. So, while you wait, why not head over to the DInc section of the Android Central Forums to keep up with all the latest going-ons?
- How to find and share the update link so the rest of your fellow DInc users can update as quick as possible.
- Frist impressions of the new Android 2.2 goodness.
- Got yours already? Let everyone know!
- Or, if you are willing to live dangerously and wipe all data off your phone, you can play with the leaked RUU.
- Having rebooting issues? You might not be alone.
You can now pre-order Motorola’s foldable RAZR on Verizon for $1,500
Motorola's foldable RAZR reboot is finally up for pre-order in the U.S for $1,500.
Are you going to keep your Galaxy S10 throughout 2020?
There are a lot of exciting phones set to come out in 2020, but the Galaxy S10 still has plenty of kick left in it. If you own the phone, do you plan on keeping it throughout this year?
Samsung will give away Galaxy Buds+ with S20+ and S20 Ultra pre-orders
Samsung's Galaxy S20 series will be here before you know it, and when pre-orders open up, you'll be able to get your hands on the new Galaxy Buds+ for free.
These photo printers make it easy to print from your Android phone
Do you want to be able to print photos directly from your Android phone? Well, now it's easier than ever and we have found the best photo printers to choose from in 2019.