What you need to know
- Company of Heroes is now available on iPhone and Android.
- The smash-hit PC-gaming strategy title has been adapted for mobile.
- It follows an intense WWII campaign beginning with the invasion of Normandy on D-Day.
Feral Interactive has today released Company of Heroes for both iPhone and Android following its successful release on iPad.
Feral announced the release back in August. Company of Heroes was originally released on PC back in 2006, winning multiple awards as a real-time strategy game. Feral has adapted the game for touchscreens and successfully released the game on iPad earlier this year. From the developer:
The game will be available on the iPhone 6S or later, although you'll need to be running iOS 13.1. The game is "officially supported" on the following Android devices:
- Google Pixel 2 or better
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or better
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 or better
- OnePlus 5T / 6T / 7 / 8
- Sony Xperia 1 / XZ2 Compact
- HTC U12+
- LG V30+
- Motorola Moto Z2 Force
- Nokia 8
- Xiaomi Mi 6 / Mi 9 / Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
The game is available on both the App Store (opens in new tab) and Google Play Store (opens in new tab) for a one-off purchase price of £13.99 / $13.99 / €14,99. If you already own the game on iPad, it's free to download on iPhone!
Check out Feral Interactive's new trailer below!
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.