Russell Holly joins Daniel and Jerry for a chat about Google's purchase of AR glasses company North. Dell's new Chromebooks with 10th Gen Intel processors could gain Steam support, which could help win the hearts and minds of gamers.
Qualcomm's new Snapdragon Wear 4100 is on the way. The company says it could provide an 85% performance boost to Wear OS smartwatches, with 25% better battery life. The gang are skeptical but optimistic about these claims.
The OnePlus Nord is now official. It's a strange name for an interesting phone that will sadly not be available in North America.
Finally, Daniel introduces a new segment to the show: "What's Making Us Happy"!
- Google is officially buying AR glasses company North, Focals 2.0 canceled | Android Central
- Nreal Light is the first set of Mixed Reality glasses actually worth buying | Android Central
- Chromebooks with 10th Gen Intel processors could soon gain Steam support | Android Central
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon Wear 4100 platform promises 85% faster Wear OS smartwatches with 25% longer battery | Android Central
- Samsung's upcoming Apple Watch rival has these new features
- ASUS to unveil the ROG Phone 3 at a 'Game Changer' event on July 22 | Android Central
- OnePlus Nord has a Snapdragon 765G and 'flagship-level' camera for €500 | Android Central
- Exclusive: OnePlus Nord has dual 32MP + 8MP front cameras | Android Central
- Exclusive: Pete Lau on how OnePlus plans to differentiate its upcoming TVs | Android Central
- Natural Feeding System (Digital Download)
Azlo: Azlo is a FREE business checking account with invoicing, bill pay, money transfers, NO minimum balance, and NO fees. Sign up RIGHT NOW, with NO minimum deposit, at azlo.com/acp and get a FREE copy of Azlo's Small Business Starter Guide.
SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.