Update: Here's a quick reminder that there's just a few more hours left for you to win an LG Optimus 3D or HTC EVO 3D in our super-awesome contest, brought to you by HyperBees and SpeedX 3D. The contest closes as 5pm EST this evening, and the winner will walk away with a 3D phone of his or her choice.
All you have to do is prove your worth in Hyperbees' SpeedX 3D, an addictive tunnel racer that includes plenty of levels, challenge modes and full stereoscopic 3D support in the paid version. Here's how it works --
- Download either the free or paid version of SpeedX 3D from the Android Market. If you already have SpeedX 3D, make sure you're on at least version 2.5.5.
- Select "Play" and then "Contest" from the main menu and see how long you can race before being eliminated. The longer your run, the higher your score.
- Compete against other players (top scores are available here).
- There is no limit to the number of times you can attempt to improve your score, so keep trying!
- The contest is open to readers worldwide and runs until Wednesday, 31 August at 5 PM EST.
- Winners will be announced here on AC on Thursday, 1 September.
Join us after the jump for the QR code and Market download link for the free version, as well as the full contest rules.
This is a contest organised by HyperBees and Bytestorm in cooperation with AndroidCentral, Open Feint and Tapjoy.
- The contest starts on Friday, 26 August 2011 at 22.00 GMT / 5 PM EST and ends on Wednesday, 31 August 2011 at 22.00 GMT / 5 PM EST.
- The first prize is a real 3D Android phone, eg. HTC EVO 3D or LG Optimus 3D, depending on the location of the winner. Places from second to fifth will be rewarded with a Zeemote™ controller each.
- The contest is for both versions (paid and free) of Speedx 3D and is accessible via the Contest option in the Play menu.
- The player with the highest score in the Contest mode wins. There is no limit to the number of times player can try to beat the score, only the highest score counts. If there is more than one player with the same score, a play-off match will be organised.
- You need to be logged on to Open Feint and have a valid email address associated with your profile to take part.
- If you win, you grant us permission to obtain your email address from Open Feint.
- Internet access is required for the scores updates. Please note that the organisers are not responsible for any internet connection problems.
- The results will be announced on Thursday, 1 September 2011 on AndroidCentral.
- The online results for the top 50 players are accessible on http://spxserver.appspot.com.
- Have fun and good luck!