OK, folks. This is gonna be fun. We're teaming up with Qualcomm to give away a pair of Mobile Development Platform devices with Snapdragon 800. That's the latest and greatest Snapdragon that you're going to start seeing in retail devices in the coming months, in Android smartphones as well as tablets.
And that's what you'll be entering to win here. We've got one smartphone and one tablet to give away.
Keep on reading for the full rules and details on how to enter.
So here's what's what:
- To enter, head on over to this forum thread and let us know why you're looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets this year. As is always the case, make sure you're registered to leave a comment (and so that we know where to find you if you win).
- The contest runs through 5 p.m. EDT, Friday, June 28, 2013, at which point we'll close the thread and pick two winners at random. We'll contact the winners by e-mail and private message through the forums, and announce them on the blog just as soon as we've confirmed both. (If we don't receive a response in a week's time, we'll pick another winner at random.)
- While we love everybody all over the world, this contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- You're entering to win one of two coupon codes — one for a Snapdragon 800 MDP smartphone, and another for a Snapdragon 800 MDP tablet, which you'll be able to redeem at Bsquare.
- You can only win once. Nobody's taking home a tablet and a phone here.
- Snapdragon is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- For mobile app developers looking for additional opportunities to win a Snapdragon 800 Mobile Development Platform, Qualcomm is sponsoring its own sweepstakes through July 14.
That's it, folks. Remember, use this thread to enter. Good luck!
- Filed under: