Staying in doesn't mean you can't take great photos
Fall is officially upon us, and while that doesn't necessarily mean bad weather for everyone, for some of us it means we'll be inside a little more often. This week we're going to build on that idea by asking you to submit pictures taken indoors for this week's photo contest. While it constrains what you can do in terms of wide landscapes or large areas, it opens you up to take pictures of whatever subject you want — as long as its inside, it qualifies.
This week we'll be picking just one winner, and this week's prize will be an HTC First (for AT&T) — the fancy red color with its original box and cables. (While the contest is open to international entrants, be aware that you are responsible for unlocking this AT&T-locked device yourself.)
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (October 1) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!