The enterprising sleuths at Engadget were perusing the specs on that strange Bada phone and managed to track down the Samsung Halo. If you were hoping for an Android device to land at Mobile World Congress that's unabashedly techy, wait no more:
- 3.7" Super-AMOLED Display
- 8 megapixel camera
- 3.5mm headset
- Android 2.1
- WiFi B/G/N, GPS, Bluetooth
- 16gb of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Quad-Band Edge, Triband 900 / 1900 / 2100 3G
- and, oh yeah, a built-in pico projector!
The projector bits come by way of DLP, which bodes well, as odes the back that it can record 720p video and play DivX and Xvid. It'll come to Europe and Asia - but not until Q3.
- Related devices: