Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- screen on time check screen on time check
- How can i stop the pop up ads? Help please..
- Help Needed - Unlocking Sprint Samsung Note 3 To Use With AT&T
- NOTE 3 - How to turn off email alert notifications if possible?!
- Note 3: Zerolemon extended battery
- Portable WiFi Hotspot - Timeout.
- S Voice no network connection error.
- Battery life is pretty bad and getting worse
- Zerolemon 1000mAh Battery!
- Tried towelroot on note 3 or 2?
- See All Threads