Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Batteries performing different?
- What do you like the most about your Note 3?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?
- 128gb microSDXC card works on the Note 3!
- Real Racing 3 graphics app.
- iSyncr and KitKat
- Note 3: Anyone scratch their screen, yet?
- Note 3: UK KitKat Update
- Note 3: Battery Draining too quick.
- Note 3: Stock email app vs. Gmail app
- See All Threads