Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- note 3 questions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo-Gallery
- Loli update for Note 3 in Philippines.
- Chrome vs Stock Browser in Note 3?
- Smartswitch not working
- Facebook Messenger 2.5GB Data Usage?
- Dual Handwrite input options?
- Alternative to Action Memo widget on lolipop?
- Why don't I have lollipop
- See All Threads