Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- How to restore Samsung Galaxy Note 3 boot logo after factory reset (mtk mobile)?
- Bluetooth Audio too low... but Notification sounds over bluetooth are loud.
- Why is my Note3 S Pen aircommand so slow to open?
- I lost all connections with Google
- How do I display the touch locations?
- Use stock Mobile Hotspot app on Verizon without subscription
- Screen shots on Lollipop
- How do I make ringtones come through headphones?
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Not one good video editor, compared to iPhone iMovie app
- See All Threads