Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Galaxy Note 3: S voice blows
- Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread
- All Note 3 4.4 KitKat owners report in here.
- Screen brightness slider gone??
- Is it possible to root?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Not all sound goes to the headphones - notifications route to regular speakers
- Rokform Note 3 case!!! Back this!
- How to restore contacts
- Brightness number settings different between unlocked model & branded AT&T
- See All Threads