Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 not displaying clock and date in Lock Screen Help???
- Note 3 dead, not charging and won't turn on
- Why aren't I receiving Delivered message when texts are sent from Message + on my Note 3?
- Anyone know how can I remove the Flipboard "System App" please?
- When I updated the software, why did my wifi stop working?
- Metal clip and 5 plastic nails
- Why won't my Galaxy Note 3 charge?
- How can I fix my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo heat and auto display screens?
- Galaxy Note 3 - Problem with Email. Help!
- How can I fix my Galaxy Note 3?
- See All Threads