Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Xiaomi battery 16000mAh
- How do I remove Android open source sdk from my Note 3 and replace with up to date apks?
- How much ur note3 handles screen on time?
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Google wallet NOT supported on Note 3 (kitkat). When Lollipop out?
- Why is my Note 3 sending partial texts?
- How do I transfer music I have on my Note 3 to an SD card?
- Is there a drawing app on the note 3?
- Best S-Pen Apps (esp. drawing, & note apps)
- How can I add a POP3 to the Outlook App?
- See All Threads