Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- Note 3 Video Conversion Help
- I just bricked my phone clearing the cache!
- Is it safe to use the "wipe dalvik cache" & "wipe cache partition" option?
- How do I pair my Note 3 to rental cars?
- Bluetooth Audio too low... but Notification sounds over bluetooth are loud.
- SideSync wifi issues + problems with apps after moving to SD card...
- Updated software now WIFI not working
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Why won't my Galaxy Note 3 charge?
- See All Threads