Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Galaxy Note 3 overheating
- Unlocked Note3
- Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card
- Top games on Note 3
- WIFI speed not fast enough
- Google Camera Vs Stock Camera
- Review- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- Note 3 VS Galaxy S5 VS HTC One M8
- Hardware failure?
- Note 3 keeps downloading software updates
- See All Threads