U.S. Cellular has announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be on store shelves starting October 26 (this Friday), and that tomorrow is the last day for preorder. Those that have already been ordered will be shipping tomorrow. The timing doesn't come as much of a surprise since Sprint's launch is looking similar.
You can get a full look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in our review, but here's a quick run-down of the specs.
- Network: 3G: HSPA+ 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps); 4G LTE: 100Mbps/ 50Mbps
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI; Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI; Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
- GPS: A-GPS; Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE; USB 2.0 Host; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40; Wi-Fi Direct; mHL; NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- Memory: 16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM); microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimensions: 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180 g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
Anyone interested can pick up the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from the U.S. Cellular online store here for $299 on a two-year contract. Anyone buying, or is there another carrier that's more viable for you?
- Related devices:
- Filed under: