Audio-only stream below
We're back to our regularly scheduled podcast (already in progress), just in time for some major Dell leakage and a whole bunch of your e-mails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - The Great Dell Leak of 2010
- Dell brings the Android 2.1, OLED thunder with, well, the Thunder!
- Dell Flash to bring Froyo version of Android in an uber-sleek package
- Dell Smoke smolders in an non-traditional Android form factor
- Dell Looking Glass Android tablet -- with Tegra 2 love!
- More info on the Dell Aero pops up
- Ask us about the Verizon Droid Incredible
- TV out on the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible looks incredibly easy
- Samsung Galaxy S launching on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, & T-Mobile ?
- Sprint plans Evo 4G's party for May 12 in New York City
- AT&T reportedly set to get the Xperia X10 in late July-early August
- Wait ... the Xperia X10 won't get multitouch after all?
- US Cellular confirms HTC Desire is coming this summer
- Android doesn't play nice (yet) with 32-gigabyte microSD cards
- Android on the iPhone? Finally, a compelling OS on an Apple device
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide seen in white, plus, new Espresso screen shots
- Garminfone now official, heading to T-Mobile later this Spring
- Lenovo LePhone laLaunches in chChina
- Another weird Motorola Android phone pops up
- Control apps by voice? Ford does (or will in 2011)
- Steve Jobs obsessed with Android, porn — and still pretends iPhone is innocent
- Somebody's testing Android 2.2: Is it Froyo?
- Seesmic for Android gets an update - widget, native retweet and geotagging
- Motorola Devour slated for maintenance update next week
- Android 2.1 is now available for Motorola Milestones on Telus
- Google Maps Navigation now works in the UK (and with Android 1.6)
- HTC Legend gets an update to fix apps missing from Android Market
- Sign up now to be notified when Adobe begins its Flash, AIR beta programs
- We're giving away a free Verizon Droid Incredible! [contest]
- Win Phil's Nexus One: Third batch of entries [contest]
- A lucky Android Central member gets hands-on time with the HTC EVO 4G
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: