Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Cory, Alex and Mickey take on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus -- which might or might not be available where you live -- the new Amazon Kindle Fire, and Google's new Google Music store. Plus, more of your questions. Listen in!
(P.S.: No video recording this week. Hope you caught us live!)
Thing 1: Galaxy Nexus is finally here! (sort of)
- Today is Galaxy Nexus day in the UK
- Verizon's Galaxy Nexus revealed to be unsurprisingly thicker than its GSM counterpart
- Galaxy Nexus features explored in new instructional videos
- So how well does the Galaxy Nexus stand up against keys?
Thing 2: Amazon Kindle Fire is here!
- Root the Kindle Fire using SuperOneClick
- How-To: Enable ADB on your Kindle Fire (Windows)
- Kindle Fire runs third-party launchers just fine, thank you very much
- Android Market on the Kindle Fire? Done!
- Root your Kindle Fire, kiss Amazon streaming video goodbye
- Editorial: Dear Amazon, usernames and passwords exist for a reason
Thing 3: Google Music redux
- Google revamps Google Music with an actual store
- First look at the updated Google Music app
- Google Music Artist Hub allows independent artists full distribution to millions
- Google Music to offer exclusive content from big artists
- EMI, Universal, Sony and many more on board to provide content for Google Music
- T-Mobile offers more free tracks via Google music store to customers until the end of the year
- Details released on current regional limitations of Artist Hub
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: