Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back! Again! And we've got some good stuff for you this week. We kick off with Phil's tour with LG in Seoul, South Korea. Plus more on that scary dialer exploit thing, and whether you really need to worry about it. Plus we throw in some "new Nexus" talk for good measure. Welcome back to the Greatest Android Podcast in the World!
Thing 1: Scary exploits that you'll probably never see
- Samsung: Galaxy S3 already updated with USSD exploit fix, reviewing situation with other phones [updated]
- How to tell if your Samsung phone is vulnerable to today's USSD hack
- Major security vulnerability in some Samsung phones could trigger factory reset via web page
Thing 2: Visiting LG in South Korea
- From the Editor's Desk: So long, Seoul
- LG Optimus G 13-megapixel sample pictures
- LG Optimus G video test
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: