Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
After becomming the most-leaked phone in the history of unreleased phones, the new HTC One — also known by its codename, the M8 — is officially official. We've had a good week's worth of use with it, and Phil and Alex sit down to discuss what should be one of the top phones of 2014.
- The new HTC One — everything you need to know
- Our HTC One (M8) review
- New HTC One (M8) is official — metal unibody design, Sense 6.0, Duo Camera and Snapdragon 801
- These are the new HTC One colors
- One versus One: Comparing HTC's all-new flagship to its predecessor
- Quick comparison: HTC One (M8) versus Samsung Galaxy S5 specs
- Complete HTC One specs
- New HTC One supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Preorder a Google Play edition HTC One today
- The experimental ART runtime is possible on the HTC One
- New HTC One includes 'powered by Android' branding
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: