Audio-only stream below
Just a little bit of news this week. Nexus 7, Android 4.3 — and we break the news of the Moto X event live on air. So, ya know, slow podcast and all that. Plus, frown at the U.S. carriers' idea of a good deal, and we take some more of your questions. Join us!
Thing 1: What Google's up to
- Android 4.3 build for Nexus 4 leaks
- Android 4.3 on the Nexus 4: A second look at the next version of Android
- Exclusive first look: Pics and video of the new Nexus 7
- Nexus 7 sequel pricing leaks - 16GB for $229, 32GB for $269
- Google schedules Android event for July 24
- The new Google Play store design is now on the web, too
- The new Google Play: We've come a long way, baby
Thing 2: Verizon and the Droid Ultra; Moto X is nigh
- Verizon holding event in NYC on July 23
- Larry Page on the Moto X: 'I'm very excited'
- Motorola posts picture of Moto X being made in Texas plant
- Memo pegs US Cellular's Moto X launch for Aug. 26
Thing 3: HTC One Mini is here
- HTC One Mini hands-on preview
- In pictures: The HTC One Mini
- By the numbers: HTC One Mini versus HTC One
- HTC One Mini official specs
- HTC One Mini UK availability and pricing [Updated]
Thing 4: Really bad ideas?
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: