The international versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note are seeing a Jelly Bean update today. Users in the far East and Germany are reporting that they're seeing an OTA to 4.1.2, namely the same JZO54K build that leaked out last November. As a refresher, meet the new change log (same as the old change log) .
- Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
- Project Butter
- Multi-View (can also be disabled)
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- New Additions in Notification Panel
- Smart Rotation
- New Samsung Keyboard
- Samsung’s Cloud services
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
Of course this leaves the question of when or if the AT&T and semi-defunct T-Mobile versions here in the states are going to see such a thing. The answer is a resounding "we don't know". The US versions are essentially a Note in name only, and whether or not AT&T and Samsung want to update them is anyone's guess.
If you have the N7000 version though, keep an eye on your status bar or fire up Kies and see if you have an update waiting.