A few weeks ago we took our first look at Humans vs Aliens, an Android game similar to Plants vs Zombies, and since then the game has continued to improve. The folks over at Epic Applications have been hard at work on this game, and continuing to improve the overall game play, and they are excited to announce version 1.1. This update brings some great enhancements to the game play, such as:
- New Game Mode! Unlimited mode puts you against an unlimited barrage of aliens to see how long you can last! 5 new achievements and a leaderboard!
- Meteors now can fall from the sky to destroy aliens or take out humans.
- Improved memory management: optimized and reduced FCs
- Health meters for humans!
- Fix for Last Chance and Musical Chairs achievements which prevented them from being unlocked
- New crash animations for spaceships and Chopper!
- Restarting campaign fix
If you already own the game, be sure to grab the update, and if not, be sure to pick up your very own copy from the Android Market.