Are you a YouTube junkie? Are you one of those people that simply MUST get your YouTube on every day and share with your friends? To me, YouTube is simply amazing. Fifteen years ago, I never would have dreamed of having the ability to post, share, and view thousands upon thousands of videos posted by people all over the planet. If you want to carry your YouTube vids on the go, saved to your G1, then check out the video and step-by-step provided by AndroidTapp via www.intomobile.com:
- Search for the video you want. In the video below, I choose “The Transporter 3 movie trailer”
- Tapp the YouTube link, by default the G1 will prompt 2 options: Browser or YouTube. Chose “Browser”. The reason, to get the YouTube link.
- Tapp “Menu” + “Go to URL”, the YouTube URL should appear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kodviK1AHdg.
- Press on the keyboard “Menu” + “C” to Copy on the G1
- Go to www.keepvid.com
- In the search field press on the keyboard “Menu” + “V” to Paste on the G1, hit Enter
- Slide down and Tapp “›› Download ‹‹ (video.mp4 - High Quality)“. This will open a new window and download the MP4 in your browser history. Disregard the .FLV version as the G1 can’t do Flash Video… yet. (Alternatively, it’s saved on your SD Card under “downloads” folder).