Square Enix's turn-based puzzle game Hitman Go has received a new update that adds 15 levels along with new enemy types and gameplay mechanics.
Here's what's new in the update:
- Put your assassination skills to the test in the new Airport chapter!
- The civilian mode! Stay undercover until you perform your first move!
- New high alert guards able to watch two lines at the same time!
- Skip move: Skip a turn and wait silently to make your move on approaching enemies
- Walkways: The automated walkways add another level of challenge by taking you directly to extended location
You can get the update for free by successfully finishing the game, or by shelling out a one-time fee of $0.99. The game itself costs $4.99, and is an interesting take on a storied franchise.
Are you a fan of Hitman Go? What do you like (or dislike) about the game?