One of the major announcements is around the 12.3MP cameras, and how fantastic they are. Google says that the Pixel camera is one of the fastest and highest-quality on the market, which is great.
But one of the big announcements from the event is that Pixel owners get free, unlimited full-resolution backups for photos and 4K videos on Google Photos, a big differentiator from other Android devices, which only get unlimited "high" resolution photos.
It's a big upgrade for photographers, and may be a good reason for many to choose the Pixel. Will you?
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL review
- Google Pixel XL review: A U.S. perspective
- Google Pixel FAQ: Should you upgrade?
- Pixel + Pixel XL specs
- Understanding Android 7.1 Nougat
- Join the discussion in the forums!