Titanium Backup Pro has long been a favourite in the Android toolbox for root users. Its feature list and relative ease of use have seen it become a must have, including the ability to sync your backups with your Dropbox account. With the recent launch of Google Drive, Titanium now offers sync to your Drive account with this latest update to the application should you be using the paid, Pro version.
Google Drive sync isn't the only new feature to be heading our way though. The full changelog reads a little something like this:
• [PRO] Supports Google Drive!
• [PRO] Can use a Filter for Dropbox/Box/Google Drive sync. All features from the Filters screen are supported.
• Can backup & restore system apps on stock ROMs, for backups made with TB 5.1.0+.
• Fixed infamous "Android Market query failed" error when viewing Market info on an app.
• Fixed frozen system apps getting defrosted when integrating their updates into ROM.
• Fixed TB launch failure on some ROMs (for LG Optimus 2X & SGS2).
• Misc improvements & bugfixes.
As always, we've got download links to the Google Play store for you after the break.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android