Titanium Backup Pro has long been a favourite in the Android toolbox for root users. Its feature list and relative ease of use have seen it become a must have, including the ability to sync your backups with your Dropbox account. With the recent launch of Google Drive, Titanium now offers sync to your Drive account with this latest update to the application should you be using the paid, Pro version.
Google Drive sync isn't the only new feature to be heading our way though. The full changelog reads a little something like this:
• [PRO] Supports Google Drive!
• [PRO] Can use a Filter for Dropbox/Box/Google Drive sync. All features from the Filters screen are supported.
• Can backup & restore system apps on stock ROMs, for backups made with TB 5.1.0+.
• Fixed infamous "Android Market query failed" error when viewing Market info on an app.
• Fixed frozen system apps getting defrosted when integrating their updates into ROM.
• Fixed TB launch failure on some ROMs (for LG Optimus 2X & SGS2).
• Misc improvements & bugfixes.
As always, we've got download links to the Google Play store for you after the break.
What is Scoped Storage in Android 11?
A controversial change that originally was slated for Android 10 becomes mandatory for all new apps in August 2020 and every app targeting Android 11: Scoped Storage. Here's what you need to know about it.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load Stadia on the ROG Phone 3
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load the ROG Phone III with Stadia. The next-gen ASUS gaming phone will come with the app preinstalled in all participating territories when it launches later this year.
12 must have apps for college students
College is tough and there's nothing wrong with leaning on these apps for some help.