What you need to know
- 2K Sports has announced a demo coming for NBA 2K20.
- In the demo, you can test out the new MyPLAYER builder.
- The demo will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on August 21 at 12:01 AM PT.
- You can preorder NBA 2K20 on Amazon for $60 (opens in new tab).
On July 25, 2K Sports announced a new NBA 2K20 demo coming next month for fans. Players can try the game out early with the new MyPLAYER builder and start hitting the court two weeks before the game launches.
The MyPLAYER builder will let fans test out styles and configurations in order to best customize your playing style ahead of time. Best of all, after you spend that time customizing and figuring out what works best for you, you don't lose that progress. Instead, your choices from the demo can be carried over to the full game.
The NBA 2K20 demo will be available on August 21, 2019 at 12:01 AM PT. 2K Sports is offering some pretty big pre-order bonuses as well, including:
- 5,000 Virtual Currency
- 5,000 MyTEAM Points
- 5 MyCAREER Skill Boosts
- MyPLAYER Clothing Capsule
- 10 MyTEAM League packs (delivered one a week)
- 5 Heat Check packs (delivered one a week beginning at the start of the NBA season)
The demo can be downloaded on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. NBA 2K20 will launch on September 6, 2019.
Hitting the court
NBA 2K20 is the next big basketball game from Visual Concepts and 2K Sports. With more control and better graphics than ever, this is the definitive game for basketball fans.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.