The cat, er Droid, is out of the bag. Motorola just went live with the official Droid webpage and it went into beautifully excruciating detail about this most anticipated device. The early publishing of the website is no longer available but Motorola's mistake is our gain, now we don't have to wait til October 28th to get the nitty gritty specs. According to the Droid website:
- runs Android 2.0 'Eclair'
- 3.7-inch WVGA (480x854), 16:9 touchscreen
- 550 MHz processor
- 6 oz (169g)
- 2.4 x 4.6 x.5 inches (60x115.80x13.70mm)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Broswer will support Flash 10 in 2010
- Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, microUSB (comes with 16gb microSDHC card)
- 1400 mAh battery (rated at nearly 6 and a half hours of usage time)
- 5 megapixel camera with image stabilization, 4x zoom, dual-led Flash, and auto-focus
- the color is listed as: 'Licorice w/ brown sugar accents'
Was the Droid all you imagined it to be?
Hit the jump to see more pictures and specs of the Droid!
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.