The gang take a look at the DualSense controller for the upcoming PS5. They also talk about the remake of Final Fantasy VII, which leads into a discussion of the best remakes of all time. Also, can easy mode be too easy?
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Take a look at the new DualSense controller, releasing alongside PS5 | Android Central
- PS5 DualSense controller vs. Xbox Series X controller: Which is better? | Android Central
- PS5 DualSense controller vs. PS4 DualShock 4 controller: Which is better? | Android Central
- Best video game remakes of all time: From Final Fantasy VII to Shadow of the Colossus | Windows Central
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake review: Back again to define another generation | Android Central
These are the best apps for your Android device — period
It can be difficult to find the "right" app when surfing the Play Store simply due to the sheer number of options available. Regardless of what type of app you're looking for, there's an app that can help make your life easier.
Want an Oculus Quest 2? Here's where to buy one!
The Oculus Quest 2 represents the future of wireless VR gaming systems. Here's where to buy one, and all the accessories you'll need for it, too!
V4 delivers a great dark fantasy MMO experience
This week, we're taking a look at a fairly recent game called V4. It's a free-to-play MMO, but that doesn't mean it's not a good time.
All these games support cross-by for Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift
Cross-buy allows you to purchase a game once and have it on both the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest platform. Not every game supports it, but there are dozens of excellent titles that do. Here's every single one of them.