Upgrading to a new phone is always an exciting time, but the maintenance that comes with it can sometimes be a hassle — especially when you need to re-add your old accessories to it.
Let's go ahead and get started!
- Open the Fitbit app and tap the account icon at the very top right.
- Tap Set up a Device.
- Tap Versa from the list of trackers.
- Scroll through the terms & policies and tap I Agree.
- Tap Next on the "before we get started" page.
- Put your Versa in the charging cradle and then tap Next.
- Once your Versa's Bluetooth connection is discovered, enter the four digits shown on its screen.
- Connect your Versa to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Next on the following three screens to finish the setup process.
That's all folks!
With those steps completed, you should now have your Fitbit Versa successfully re-paired to your new phone. Need additional help or have further questions? Drop a line in the comments below.
And just hope that your new phone is fully supported by the FitBit OS ... If not you can say goodbye to all the interesting stuff this watch has to offer ...
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.