Hearthstone players can party hard on Aug. 11 with One Night in Karazhan expansion
Blizzard has announced the next single-player expansion for its collectible RPG card game Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. One Night in Karazhan, where players get invited to a big party, will be released on August 11.
Here's how Blizzard describes the plot of the expansion:
The new content and features of One Night in Karazhan include:
- New Cards: Make your way through four wings chock-full of challenging bosses, unexpected twists, and mystical mayhem. Beat the bosses and earn their brand-new cards for your collection!
- Legendary: Get ready for truly dazzling legendary cards such as Moroes and many more.
- Class Challenges: As the evening progresses, you will unlock nine all-new class challenges that test your skills in surprising new ways. Succeed, and unlock their rewards!
- New Game Board: When an archmage throws a party, nothing but the best will do. Prepare to be spellbound by the magic of Karazhan!
- Never a dull moment: Your host may be a Guardian of Tirisfal, a vastly powerful magic user, and a fantastic dancer, but nobody's perfect. Some matters may transpire over the course of the evening that might require your… special attention. Come prepared!
- Portals Everywhere: This party is so intense, it's warping the very fabric of space and time to bring in more guests! Use the new portal spell cards to unleash the magic and summon random minions to the field.
Hearthstone players will be able to access the first prologue mission in the One Night in Karazhan expansion for free when it is released.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.