The Oculus Rift and Touch Virtual Reality System is down to $349 on Amazon. This bundle normally goes for $400. The last time it had a direct price drop this low was over the Black Friday weekend. Other than that, the best deals we've seen usually involve buying it at full price and getting a gift card. I'd rather get the discount, myself.
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer Operating System required
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
When you make the purchase, you'll also get 6 free titles to start gaming with right away: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
PS5 snub shows just how little Sony cares about India
The PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition will be going on sale in most global markets starting November 12. But with Sony failing to reveal pricing and availability details for India, PlayStation fans are left guessing as to when Sony's next-gen console will make its debut in the country.
Everything you need to know about the Pixel 4a and Pixel 4a 5G
The Pixel 4a is now available, the Pixel 4a 5G is coming soon, and we've rounded up everything you need to know about both phones. Let's dive in!
What to expect from Amazon's September 2020 Alexa & Ring hardware event
Amazon is set to host its annual fall hardware event on Thursday, September 24. Here are a few devices that we might expect to see at tomorrow's event.
Open your eyes to the world of Linux with the best laptops
Linux has been around forever, and you don't need a desktop computer in order to tinker around and use it. These are the best laptops made to run Linux and come in many different forms, and some of the options may surprise you.