Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 2 is officially out now, and one of the most surprising additions to the new season is that of Deadpool, Marvel's iconic hero. Initially spotted in the trailer for Chapter 2 - Season 2, it was revealed that players would be able to obtain a Deadpool skin for completing various challenges in this season's Battle Pass.
After a couple of weeks of challenges, Deadpool is now officially in Fortnite, and available for players to earn. If you've already completed the rest of the weekly challenges, you'll have to do two final things in order to unlock him.
Head back to Deadpool's lair in the main menu of the game and access the computer, where you'll be tasked with finding Deadpool's two pistols. After finding them in the main menu of the game underneath the desk, simply head into a game and access a phonebooth or a portapotty. Simply jump inside and you'll transform into Deadpool, unlocking the skin for you to keep. Next week, another set of challenges will allow players to unlock a variant on the skin, which features Deadpool without his mask.
You can check out the full list of challenges below if you have to catch up on them.
Week 1 challenges
Week 2 challenges
- Find Deadpool's milk carton (0/1)
- Find Deadpool's chimichangas around HQ (0/3)
Week 3 challenges
- Find Deadpool's toilet plunger (0/1)
- Destroy toilets (0/3)
Week 4 challenges
- Find Deadpool's katanas (0/2)
- Deal damage to opponent structures (0/10,000)
Week 5 challenges
- Find Deadpool's stuffed unicorn (0/1)
- Embrace the rainbow by visiting the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple Steel Bridges (0/1)
Week 6 challenges
- Find Deadpool's big black marker
- Deface 3 GHOST or SHADOW recruitment posters
Week 7 challenges
- Find Deadpool's 2 pistols
- Head into a match and use a phone booth or portapotty
In the meantime, you can always check out the full list of Brutus' Briefing to see what you've missed, still need to complete, or head back to the main menu to prepare for the next challenge. There is a lot to do this week, so you'll be busy exploring Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 2 for some time!