After a longer than normal wait for the next season, Fortnite Chapter 2- Season 2 is officially here, and players are already diving in to try and unlock its many Battle Pass rewards. Just like when Fortnite Chapter 2 launched, weekly challenges have been overhauled for Chapter 2 - Season 2, with every challenge for the week being unlocked from the start.
Epic has also tweaked the way to view challenges, allowing players to see in what general area of the map they can be completed. At the end of the day, though, they're still a set of tasks to complete to help you power through the Battle Pass. This week's center all around Brutus, one of the agents you unlock in the new Battle Pass, and they are pretty simple thanks to it being the first set.
This week's set of challenges will mainly have you trying some of the newer features to Chapter 2 - Season 2 in an effort to get yourself acquainted with them. Dealing damage to Henchmen or disgusting yourself in a Phone Booth are just some of the things you'll be doing. You can check out the full list of challenges below:
Brutus' Briefing Challenges
- Search Chests at The Grotto or The Shark (0/7
- Deal damage to Henchmen (0/2000)
- Open doors locked by an ID Scanner in different matches (0/3)
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (0/7)
- Disguise yourself inside a Phone Booth in different matches (0/3)
- Be crouched within 20m of unaware Henchmen for a total of 10 seconds (0/10)
- Throw different shield items or healing items (0/3)
- Eliminate players while having a total of 100 health and shields or more (0/5)
- Land at Lockie's Lighthouse, Apres Ski, and Mount Kay (0/3)
- Damage players using 2 different weapons within 10 seconds (0/1)
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP!
- Related: How to find the hidden 'T' in Trick Shot Loading Screen
- How to find the Pipeman, Hayman, and the Timber Tent
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
Tactical shooter Onward is now available on the Oculus Quest
The Oculus Quest allows you to play VR games without requiring a PC, phone, or external sensors. Here's every game you can buy or download for free!su