- Jackson metropolitan area
- Mississippi Gulf Coast
- In South Mississippi: the cities of Brookhaven, Columbia, Natchez, Petal, Hattiesburg, McComb and Lucedale;
- In North Mississippi: the cities of Oxford, Tupelo, Corinth, New Albany, Pontotoc, Booneville, Starkville, Columbus and West Point;
- In the Mississippi Delta, the cities of Yazoo City, Cleveland, Greenville, Greenwood and Clarksdale
- In East Mississippi: the city of Meridian and parts of Lauderdale County
A relatively small area, to be sure, but it should be fairly fast. C Spire is promising average data speeds between 4 and 12 Mbps downstream, and between 1 and 5 Mbps upstream.
No new LTE devices were announced.
More: C Spire
The Galaxy S20 will be more expensive than you think
Some new insider information has revealed the expected prices of the Galaxy S20 series, at least in Europe, with the 5G models beginning at approximately EUR 900.
Xbox basically just buried Google Stadia with latest Project xCloud update
Heating up, the streaming wars are. Today, a slew of Project xCloud additions threaten to rip Google Stadia of its, well, reason to exist.
POCO F2 has been confirmed by the company's Twitter account
POCO has confirmed on its Twitter account that the F2 is coming and brace for impact.
These photo printers make it easy to print from your Android phone
Do you want to be able to print photos directly from your Android phone? Well, now it's easier than ever and we have found the best photo printers to choose from in 2019.