Daniel Bader and Andrew Martonik go one-on-one for a conversation about Samsung Galaxy Fold. It's a refreshingly different device with an amazing amount of potential accompanied by an equal amount of serious concerns.
Show Notes and Links:
- Samsung Galaxy Fold hands-on: The tablet that (almost) fits in your pocket
- 48 hours with the Galaxy Fold: Incredible potential amidst a potential mess
- 5 problems that could keep the Galaxy Fold from true success
- Here's why Galaxy Fold displays are already failing
- Can you use third-party keyboards with the Galaxy Fold?
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Stay safe out there
Nothing is more American than protesting. But there is a right way and a wrong way.
Here's every U.S. city with 5G coverage right now
5G deployment is moving fast and the list of cities with coverage is growing all the time. See if your U.S. city has coverage yet by Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, or AT&T.
These are the best games for your Android phone
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
Protect your S20 Plus's display with these screen protectors
The Galaxy S20+ is a big and powerful phone with a stunning AMOLED display that's just begging to be shattered/cracked. Here are some screen protectors that'll help keep it in tip-top shape.