Daniel Bader and Andrew Martonik go one-on-one for a conversation about Samsung Galaxy Fold. It's a refreshingly different device with an amazing amount of potential accompanied by an equal amount of serious concerns.
Show Notes and Links:
- Samsung Galaxy Fold hands-on: The tablet that (almost) fits in your pocket
- 48 hours with the Galaxy Fold: Incredible potential amidst a potential mess
- 5 problems that could keep the Galaxy Fold from true success
- Here's why Galaxy Fold displays are already failing
- Can you use third-party keyboards with the Galaxy Fold?
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.