David Ruddock of Android Police stops by the show again to share some follow up regarding Pixel 4 with Daniel and Andrew. They also chat about Google Stadia, John Legere stepping down as CEO of T-Mobile, and what the Sprint/T-Mobile merger will do to the phone industry.
Show Notes and Links:
- The Pixel 4 is developing those well-known Pixel issues again
- Is the Pixel 3a Google's only good phone of 2019?
- Google Stadia is here, but is it any good?
- John Legere is leaving T-Mobile, but can T-Mobile move on without him?
- David Ruddock (@RDRv3) / Twitter
- Android Police - Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets
- Dollar Shave Club: Put the quality of Dollar Shave Club's products to the test. Get your Ultimate Starter Set for just $5 at dollarshaveclub.com/acp.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load Stadia on the ROG Phone 3
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load the ROG Phone III with Stadia. The next-gen ASUS gaming phone will come with the app preinstalled in all participating territories when it launches later this year.
What MWC 2020's cancellation means for the tech industry — and you
Amid growing concerns about the threat posed by coronavirus, Mobile World Congress 2020, one of the year's biggest tech events, was cancelled last week. Here's what it means for the industry, vendors, and consumers.
Do you pay for a cloud storage service?
From Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more, your options for cloud storage services are virtually endless. Do you pay for one? And if so, why?
Keep your Galaxy S20 Ultra's display pristine with these screen protectors
Samsung pulled out all the stops for the Galaxy S20 Ultra, but that doesn't mean its display is impervious from scratches and cracks. Be smart and keep it safe with a screen protector.