Daniel, Hayato, Jerry, and Harish convene for a look at the OnePlus 8T and the entry-level OnePlus Clover. The government in India sucks the fun out of smartphones with a ban on PUBG Mobile (along with Alipay and Baidu). The crew also talk about the TikTok situation and a fresh roadblock over algorithms.
Hayato reports on his first impressions of the Galaxy Fold 2 — the good news is Samsung seems to have addressed many concerns from the infamous first version.
- This could be our first look at the OnePlus 8T | Android Central
- Exclusive: Entry-level OnePlus Clover has 6000mAh battery, 720p display for $200
- Qualcomm unveils new 4G chipsets for 2020: meet the Snapdragon 720G, 662, and 460 | Android Central
- OnePlus Watch shows up, could be a rebranded OPPO Watch
- PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile Lite banned in India along with Alipay, Baidu | Android Central
- TikTok deal runs into fresh roadblock over algorithms | Android Central
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 hands-on & unboxing: Flat-out impressive | Android Central
- Recursion: A Novel: Crouch, Blake: 9781524759780: Amazon.com: Books
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition on PS4 | Official PlayStation™Store US
- Roman: Welcome to Roman, a digital health clinic for men. Go to GetRoman.com/acp today. If approved, you'll get $15 off your first order of ED treatment.
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Samsung delivering an update to the Galaxy S7 isn't a cause for celebration
Samsung just rolled out a security patch to the four-year-old Galaxy S7. While it is good that the phone is getting an update past its guaranteed three-year commitment, the current system of Android updates is broken, and things need to change.
Latest Galaxy Watch Active 2 update brings another Galaxy Watch 3 feature
Samsung is bringing another feature from its latest and greatest smartwatch to the Galaxy Watch Active 2 with a new software update.
How's the battery life on your Google Pixel 4a?
Now that the Pixel 4a has been out for a little while, we're curious as to how its battery is holding up. Here's what some of our AC forum members have to report.
Keep your Note 20 shatter-free with these screen protectors
The display on the Galaxy Note 20 is great for movies, games, and more, but it's at risk of being damaged without a screen protector. Here are the best ones we recommend buying.