You get two Dans for the price of none this week as Daniel Rubino from Windows Central joins Daniel Bader and Jerry Hildenbrand for a dive into the how and why of Microsoft's Surface Duo.
They maintain a focus on Microsoft's involvement with the Android/Google world by also discussing their partnership with Samsung, Xbox Project xCloud, and efforts to purchase TikTok.
- Surface Duo FAQ: Everything you need to know about Microsoft's first dual-screen Surface | Windows Central
- Surface Duo will receive OS and security updates for three years | Windows Central
- 24 hours with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and a little backwards | Android Central
- Microsoft 'Your Phone' will soon let you stream your Android apps to Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Apple responds to Xbox Project xCloud iOS block, Microsoft kicks back | Windows Central
- Xbox Series X could launch on November 6 | Windows Central
- Report: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump signs order for new restrictions | Windows Central
- Download | Minecraft: Education Edition
- Oxygen Not Included on Steam
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
- Raycon: Everyone needs a great pair of wireless earbuds. But before you go dropping hundreds of dollars on a pair, you need to check out the wireless earbuds from Raycon! Get 15-percent off your order at buyraycon.com/acp
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through September 30.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.