Harish Jonnalagadda and Alex Dobie join Daniel Bader for a conversation about Huawei's P40 series of phones. They also talk about the rise of OPPO, its position as a leader in India, their sister companies, and the new OPPO Find X2 Pro.
Specs have leaked for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, and the team preview the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Huawei's P40 series is here to revolutionize mobile photography | Android Central
- Huawei P40 Pro hands-on review: Camera slaps, but lacks most apps | Android Central
- OPPO Find X2 Pro goes live with 120Hz QHD+ display, dual 48MP cameras, and 65W fast charging | Android Central
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro full specs revealed in new leak | Android Central
- Redmi Note 9 Pro hands-on review: The battery life champion of 2020 | Android Central
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Samsung’s new ‘Access’ smartphone upgrade program comes with extra benefits
Samsung has introduced a new upgrade program called Access in the U.S. In addition to making it easier for you to upgrade to a new phone, the subscription service also offers Samsung Premium Care and a Microsoft 365 subscription.
Do you have any interest in the Sony Xperia 1 II?
One of the most least-talked-about flagships this year is the Sony Xperia 1 II. Do you have any interest in the device?
Samsung makes excellent phones, but there's one reason why I won't buy them
Year after year, Samsung kicks out some of the best Android phones on the market. I admire them from a distance, however, as there's one big reason why I don't personally spend any money on them.
All these games support cross-by for Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift
Cross-buy allows you to purchase a game once and have it on both the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest. Not every game supports it, but there are dozens of excellent titles that do. Here's every single one of them.