Another week, another great opportunity to win some prizes by showing off your photography skills using your Android device. This week we're going back to tried-and-true prompt of a single color, with this week's choice being "green." There will be plenty of opportunities this week to capture something green, and we can't wait to see what you come up with.
We'll be picking three winners this week, and we're giving the prizes a small twist. Two winners will receive an Android Central Swag Bag with various awesome gifts, and we'll also choose one winner at random to receive a Chromecast!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (July 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!