Another crazy week has passed us by, this time full of Android 2.3 rumors and tons of leaks about the Nexus S / Samsung Elite / new device that is sure to blow your mind. If you missed anything during the week, join us below as we check out some of the top headlines of the week.
- 10 ways Android beats iOS -- Fortune Magazine lays it out for you
- Android once again dominates smartphone ratings by Consumer Reports
- Google gives blanket 10% raises -- tipster gets fired
- Install Froyo on your iPhone 2G or 3G without a computer, using Bootlace
- Google cooking up some Gingerbread
- Changes coming to Android Market
- Motorola Cliq 2.1 update now officially available
- Sony Ericsson working on the Anzu? [rumored devices]
- Motorola Citrus available Nov. 11 on Verizon for $49.99
- Are Profiles and tethering coming to the Motorola Droid 2?
- Leaked: Android 2.2.1 for the Motorola Droid (FRG83), and rooted, no less
- Samsung Elite /Nexus S / Nexus 2 pics from the wild
- HTC Mecha (Incredible HD) on Verizon -- with LTE, the new Sense and Android 2.2
- HTC Merge pops up in Best Buy's internal system
- Sprint Galaxy Tab Hands-On
- Samsung shows off 7" super-AMOLED display
- Samsung Galaxy Tab launches on T-Mobile
- Verizon Galaxy Tab available today; AT&T's version coming Nov. 21 for $649?
- Welcome the HaiPad ... wait, what?
- Sprint Premier customers invited to preorder Galaxy Tab
- Is this the Rogers no contract pricing for Samsung Galaxy Tab?