Here's a list of all the changes in version 15:
- Major redesign of the application
- Improved navigation
- Convenient push search options
- Streamlined settings screen
- Better new push form
- Delightful animations, typography, and iconography
- More robust and reliable notification pushing
- Bug fixes
For those unaware, Pushbullet is a lightweight utility that can be used to send all manner of notifications to connected devices. Need to send an image from your phone to your browser? Just install the browser extension (currently works with Chrome and Firefox), log in to the service using your Google account, and start sharing across devices.
Recent updates included the ability to reply to text messages without having to use your phone as well as the introduction of Channels, through which you can get notifications on topics you care about (like Android, for instance).
What do you guys think of the latest update?