Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Mickey are back to talk Droid 2.1 fallout, where the heck is the Verizon Nexus One (and the Incredible), as well as the rest of the week's Android news.
Top o' the news
- Cricket picking up Kyocera Zio M6000
- Could this be the LG Aloha ?
- Is this the Samsung Moment 2?
- Nexus One accessories hitting T-Mobile retail stores ?
- Android TV is made by People of Lava
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Canada's Rogers network On April 15
- Need more proof that Verizon's getting the HTC Incredible?
- Samsung Galaxy S approved by Bluetooth SIG?
- Review: HTC Legend with Android 2.1 and the new Sense UI
- HTC Desire, Legend rooted already
- Android Quick App: HelixLauncher
- TweetDeck Is coming to Android
- Skyfire browser coming to Android
- First pictures of Android 2.1 on the Samsung Moment
- Take Android screenshots without root
- Digg launches its own Android app
- Android Central's Keyboard Roundup
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: