Audio-only stream below
Phil and Mickey are back to talk Droid 2.1 fallout, where the heck is the Verizon Nexus One (and the Incredible), as well as the rest of the week's Android news.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news
- Cricket picking up Kyocera Zio M6000
- Could this be the LG Aloha ?
- Is this the Samsung Moment 2?
- Nexus One accessories hitting T-Mobile retail stores ?
- Android TV is made by People of Lava
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Canada's Rogers network On April 15
- Need more proof that Verizon's getting the HTC Incredible?
- Samsung Galaxy S approved by Bluetooth SIG?
- Review: HTC Legend with Android 2.1 and the new Sense UI
- HTC Desire, Legend rooted already
- Android Quick App: HelixLauncher
- TweetDeck Is coming to Android
- Skyfire browser coming to Android
- First pictures of Android 2.1 on the Samsung Moment
- Take Android screenshots without root
- Digg launches its own Android app
- Android Central's Keyboard Roundup
- Google looking for "product marketing manager" for Android, Nexus One
- Another survey says Android will soon take over the world
- Win Phil's Nexus One: First batch of entries for your perusal
- Google giving away phones again for devs going to IO conference
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: