Audio-only stream below
The Nexus S is here, the Android Market gets a major update, dual-core phones are on the way, and a brand new Android Central Podcast. It's a Christmas miracle!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Nexus S is released
- Nexus S Hands-on Photo Gallery; Update: Video
- Nexus S available online now (with free shipping); stores open at 8 a.m.
- Nexus S rooted (to nobody's surprise)
- How to unlock the Nexus S bootloader
- Nexus S torn down: Touchscreen is flat, no hidden SD card
- The Nexus Ninjas return!
- LG officially announces Tegra 2 dual-core Optimus 2X
- Motorola's Honeycomb tablet caught sporting Verizon logo in blurrycam shots
- Major Google TV update being pushed out, Logitech Revue included
- HTC Evo 4G getting an update, adds NOVA demo game, Swype
- HTC's CEO says LTE phones coming in 2011, will support NFC, too
- HTC A7373 coming to Sprint in early Jan. - now what exactly is it?
- HTC Evo Shift 4G gets pictured
- HTC Merge shows at Verizon LTE demo, but still nowhere near stores
- Android Market update shrinks app refund window to 15 minutes
- Hands-on with the new Android Market application
- Google Maps updated with 3D tilt feature, vector graphics
- App Inventor now open to everyone
- Facebook for Android finally gets chat, push notifications!
- Words with Friends coming to Android (update: plan on playing your iOS friends)
- Skype updated, now installs to SD card
- Dolphin Browser Mini beta now available in the Android Market
- Swiftkey keyboard updates with a new HD skin, 5 new languages, holiday trial period
- The Official PlayStation app, coming soon to Android
- Posterous releases official app for Android devices
- Trillian for Android IM client is out of beta, into the Android Market at $4.99
- Droid X Android 2.2.1 update available again after an oopsie on the initial push
- OG Droid Android 2.2.1 update is pushing out now
- Samsung Intercept's Froyo update may come starting Dec. 17
- Vodafone HTC Magic Android 2.2.1 OTA now available
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1 now available for the Evo 4G, Nexus One, G2, myTouch 3G
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: