Audio-only stream below
It's Froyogeddon! Phil, Jerry and Keith take on the recent spate of Android 2.2 updates (and retractions), the latest in Android hardware and software news, plus a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Android OS updates
- Q&A: All about the Froyo updates
- Evo 4G's official Froyo update pushing out now! (Update: It's really real)
- Android 2.2 on the Evo 4G
- Evo have the unofficial Evo update? Don't worry, your phone won't explode
- Froyo for Droid has arrived; here's how to get it without waiting [#Froyogeddon]
- Hands-on with Froyo for the Motorola Droid
- Droid's Froyo update reportedly halted, new build coming next week?
- Original Droid won't have Wifi hotspot, USB tether in Froyo [#Froyogeddon]
- Droid X gets Froyo in 'late summer', Motorola says [#Froyogeddon]
- Froyo on the Droid X [video #Froyogeddon]
- myTouch 3G Slide maintenance update (not Froyo) starts Wednesday
- HTC Desire getting its Froyo OTA today
- Android 2.1 and up now on 64.2 percent of devices
- Nexus One now officially a dev phone
- Maybe the Epic 4G is coming Aug. 11, and maybe it isn't
- Droid Incredible supply issues finally coming to an end?
- Project Emerald could be HTC Glacier -- with dual-core Snapdragon
- HTC Desire HD 'Ace' and Desire Z 'Vision' show up in Vodafone inventory system
- Motorola Sage breaks blurry cover, still leaves us wondering
- Samsung Gem shows its face with Verizon branding
- Want to get your hands on unreleased Android phones? Check Craigslist
- Motorola Droid 2 all but confirmed for Aug. 12, plus some new pics
- More (yes, more) about the Droid 2
- Cricket officially announces it's getting the Kyocera Zio, and a Huawei phone
- Pantech is the latest manufacturer to switch from AMOLED to LCD
- Cellular South's Hero looks good in black
- Rogers announces the Captivate as 'coming soon'; Flipout available now
- Facebook's Android app gets a fairly major overhaul
- Facebook confirms battery drain in latest Android update
- On-device app promises one-click root for the Motorola Droid, Droid X
- AT&T now has own barcode scanner
- Nimbuzz 2.0 available for Android
- Android2cloud sends info from Android to Chrome
- Google CEO says 200,000 Android devices activated every day
- Android takes the lead from BlackBerry in Q2, analyst firm reports
- Twenty-one percent of BlackBerry owners not-so-secretly want Android
- Android sales up 886 percent in Q2
- New: Google Mobile Search History
- Android 101: The Android Dictionary
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: