Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's Froyogeddon! Phil, Jerry and Keith take on the recent spate of Android 2.2 updates (and retractions), the latest in Android hardware and software news, plus a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails. Listen in!
Android OS updates
- Q&A: All about the Froyo updates
- Evo 4G's official Froyo update pushing out now! (Update: It's really real)
- Android 2.2 on the Evo 4G
- Evo have the unofficial Evo update? Don't worry, your phone won't explode
- Froyo for Droid has arrived; here's how to get it without waiting [#Froyogeddon]
- Hands-on with Froyo for the Motorola Droid
- Droid's Froyo update reportedly halted, new build coming next week?
- Original Droid won't have Wifi hotspot, USB tether in Froyo [#Froyogeddon]
- Droid X gets Froyo in 'late summer', Motorola says [#Froyogeddon]
- Froyo on the Droid X
- myTouch 3G Slide maintenance update (not Froyo) starts Wednesday
- HTC Desire getting its Froyo OTA today
- Android 2.1 and up now on 64.2 percent of devices
- Nexus One now officially a dev phone
- Maybe the Epic 4G is coming Aug. 11, and maybe it isn't
- Droid Incredible supply issues finally coming to an end?
- Project Emerald could be HTC Glacier -- with dual-core Snapdragon
- HTC Desire HD 'Ace' and Desire Z 'Vision' show up in Vodafone inventory system
- Motorola Sage breaks blurry cover, still leaves us wondering
- Samsung Gem shows its face with Verizon branding
- Want to get your hands on unreleased Android phones? Check Craigslist
- Motorola Droid 2 all but confirmed for Aug. 12, plus some new pics
- More (yes, more) about the Droid 2
- Cricket officially announces it's getting the Kyocera Zio, and a Huawei phone
- Pantech is the latest manufacturer to switch from AMOLED to LCD
- Cellular South's Hero looks good in black
- Rogers announces the Captivate as 'coming soon'; Flipout available now
- Facebook's Android app gets a fairly major overhaul
- Facebook confirms battery drain in latest Android update
- On-device app promises one-click root for the Motorola Droid, Droid X
- AT&T now has own barcode scanner
- Nimbuzz 2.0 available for Android
- Android2cloud sends info from Android to Chrome
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: