Phil, Kevin, Derek, Dan, and Rene talk Netflix on Android, media on Mobile, the RIM-pire striking back, news execs at webOS, Nokia Windows Phones, 20 million iPhones, and hitting the budget buyer sweet spot. Bringing together the heads of state of Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, and Windows Mobile for full on round-table action. This is Mobile Nations!
- Netflix's Android rollout an example of a good thing done badly
- CrackBerry Kevin goes to Waterloo
- HP's move puts Rubinstein in Rahul Sood's old shoes, an operations guy in charge of webOS
- New video of Nokia Sea Ray prototype running WP7
- Apple Q3 2011 results: 20.34 million iPhones, 9.25 million iPads, 7.54 million iPods, $7.31 billion in profit
- Mobile Technology and Automobiles... it's an exciting future, and QNX is at the heart of it
- Apple’s layered user experience approach
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson)
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin)
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn)
- Daniel Rubino (@Malatesta77)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!