It's certainly not the most exciting app in the world, but Google's stock Clock app is getting an update that brings along some handy new features. Included in the latest update is a setting for gradually increasing volume for alarms and timers, interactive alarm notifications on Android Wear, and more. Here's the skinny on what's new:
- Gradually increasing volume for alarms and timers
- Choose your favorite timer ringtone
- Preemptively dismiss alarms within the Clock app
- Control timers from a notification
- Easier alarm and timer management on Android Wear
- Interactive alarm notifications on Android Wear
Again, it's not the most exciting app in the world, but it's something on which most of us rely to get things done in a timely manner on a daily basis, so these new bits are great additions to the app — especially if you use an Android Wear smartwatch. To grab the latest update, you can head on over to Google Play to pull it down now.