Adobe has updated the Flash player for Android to version 10.3.186.3, which fixes security issues and provides feature enhancements for certain phones and websites. It's always recommended to update your Flash player, and this update is no different. Besides the security enhancements we see every month or so, the specifics for this update are:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
The security specific fixes are outlined by Adobe here, and you'll find the link to download or update after the break.
Thanks everyone who sent this in!