Adobe has updated the Flash player for Android to version 10.3.186.3, which fixes security issues and provides feature enhancements for certain phones and websites. It's always recommended to update your Flash player, and this update is no different. Besides the security enhancements we see every month or so, the specifics for this update are:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
The security specific fixes are outlined by Adobe here, and you'll find the link to download or update after the break.
Thanks everyone who sent this in!
AC Podcast 492: TikTok/WeChat Ban; LG Wing; Pixel 5s; PS5
Daniel and Jerry are joined by Alex Dobie and Joe Maring to make sense of the impending (at the time of recording) TikTok and WeChat bans in the U.S. The crew also preview the LG Wing and discuss Apple's recent Watch and iPad announcements in comparison to Android-compatible watches and the Galaxy Tab S7. Alex also reports on the rumored Pixel 5s. Plus, the next-gen consoles are coming...
Foldables are finally good enough to actually spend money on
Foldable phones have come a long way in 18 months, and now with the Galaxy Z Fold 2, we have no major flaws, no shortchanged specs and no hurdles still to overcome. Now is the tipping point when foldables start to actually become worthy of your wallet.
Want an Oculus Quest 2? Here's where to buy one!
The Oculus Quest 2 was announced at Facebook Connect 2020. Here's how to preorder the hottest new wireless VR system around!
The best portable instant photo printers for Android devices
You're on the move and making memories on your mobile. While digital is great, why not try and make those memories a little more permanent with a tangible photo?